My missing-ness

My dear readers,

I'm aware that I'm missing in action for a-long-while now. Nothing has been going up in my horological pursuits, except for one thing: GGOC L.E. PVD


This watch is from, as per my previous posting, this beloved local (Singapore) company called Gruppo Gamma Pte Ltd.

The thing about start ups is their willingness to listen to what the general customers wants of their watches. Hence after the contributions of the other members, they have launched another watch in as part of their limited edition models. This time, the stark difference is that this watch is PVD coated.

The specs as follows:
Case
  • 316L stainless steel, PVD
  • Diameter 44 mm
  • Thickness 16.0 mm
  • Weight 140 g
  • Screw-in crown, etched 'Brevet'
  • Water resistance 20 ATM
Caseback
  • 316L stainless steel, brushed
  • Signed & individually numbered
Crystal
  • Sapphire crystal
  • Single dome
Movement
  • Seagull Grade 1 TY2555
  • Self-winding
  • Hours, minutes, seconds
  • Incabloc shock protection
  • 21600 bph
  • Power reserve 45 h
  • 30 jewels
  • Pearlage decoration
Dial
  • Sandwich dial, black
  • Vintage/ white superlume
Hands
  • Black color
  • Vintage/ white superlume
Strap
  • Originale series, brown
  • Length 120 x 80 mm
  • Width 24 x 24 mm
  • Thickness 4.5 mm, unpadded
  • Raw edges
Buckle
  • 316L stainless steel, PVD
  • Size 24 mm
  • Signed Gruppo Gamma

This watch currently is in its pre-production phrase expected delivery about Mar 2014.

The thing is, although I love homage watches, they do not have the specs to keep up with my carelessness and tendency to shower with the watch. Which is why, I prefer a watch that can really handle its shit and not get condensation.

Plus, I've been contemplating for awhile to get a black case watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment