Wet and sand

Wet and sand accurately describes my weekend in Tioman. I was taking up my open water divers class. 

I was not very willing to risk loosing a watch in the sea, so I decided to bring along my casio MDV106 instead of the Seiko Monster. Will do so next time I promise.

Didn't have any underwater camera with me so didn't capture any underwater shots.


The scenic place. Overseas everything just looks nicer. 







All these picts above are taken using S3 and unedited. 

This reminds me of the part in Wall-E with the plant in the boot.


Trying to capture scenery...looks better in a phone.

Edited some picts on the butt aching journey home.
 Look at me, I'm so deep.

 Me-ow

Serenity

Lucky I managed to take my watches out for a pict.

And after a quick edit to bring out the watch desperately.


As my best friend says, I should really get a camera. 

No comments:

Post a Comment