more seiko?

I've seen people with a huge amount of watches. You never wear more than one watch despite having 2 wrists but there are people who have more watches to wear than their working clothes.

I think that is a beautiful thing to happen to any watch lover.

Speaking of which, was at K2 today and managed to check out a few things to target for future purchases.
Always I will be on the look out for nice straps of 20mm, 22mm and 26 mm. Luminor homage has yet to arrive hence not sighting 24s yet.

The most wanted strap for me right now is a thick raw leather zulu strap. Not nato, zulu straps with their strap thickness that doesn't feel cheap, their oval hardware that is very WWII.

Watches wise, I now have been actively planning a purchase of a Seiko SKX007. I feel that this watch is my generation's classic watch. Not dug out to trend by the vintage relic lovers, this watch came out in 1996.

It came from a long line of seiko's automatic divers. I didn't go read them up but I supposed it all started in 1960s? This is the difference that sets it from most watch brands (Not pointing fingers at the crown). This watch evolves with time, yet it gets better and better.

This watch could clean up a little with a metal or black coloured chapter ring.

Not much I could say posting at this time of the night. So here's a tasteful chick.

.


No comments:

Post a Comment