some things

firstly, the excitement is keeping me up making me unable to sleep. I will be going the post office to collect my 2nd pam homage..

before anyone starts booing me or anyone wif a pam homage...
 from a rolex submariner

to a sandoz

 to a alpha

 invicta

jap orient

microbrand mkII

from deutschland, steinhart


My point, its not wrong to have a homage..but If u buy a watch with the word panerai on the dial, I believe u are also paying for that brand to be on the dial and that costs significantly more money.

I have already had the Radiomir homage that I've worn for awhile and it is starting to grow on me..so for under $150, no harm done buying up another pam homage...


This time round, I wanna get a luminor, but I like what the cushion casing is doing to me, it takes a rugged watch and simplifies it..

things I requested for the watch...
a mini fiddy case size, 44 mm, 1950 cushion case
gold hands
maybe a sterile dial, I don't know if this got through to Jackson or not...
Super lume, Jackson doesn't call it superluminova (like Getat), perhaps his is a blend. Wouldn't know till I see and try it out myself
probably also I asked for a sterile crown guard, no 'REG.' or 'TM'. So hope it gets through too.


No comments:

Post a Comment