Mine!

Latest addition to my wrist closet. 

Have been planning this for awhile, was planning to get at end of the year but my impulse got the better of me.

I will mod it fff (for fucking fun) style. 
SNZH57J1

Bought a kevlar like strap (PAROS again) from K2's Mr Goh for cheaps. To put on in place of the bracelet + hollow end links.

Vintage-y gold markings with a tiny lume pip. The hands are nice though, for a vintage looking watch, it has that sword hands.


I've written alot about this watch in my previous posts. This is more of an update.
The dial has been bought from dagaz, I chose this because it is simple and rugged compared to the finer looking ones from dagaz (little stock) and yobokies


I'm looking for double pencil white hands with matching lume, perhaps c1? And a lumed bezel insert that is not so exp.

I have seen people going all out mostly top end yobokies (taken from his site) parts:
FFF dial with gold/silver indices C3 lume - usd 45
FFF styled hands gold/silver C3 lume - usd 26
FFF styled lumed bezel - usd 50
total: usd 121 equals to sgd 150 and more..almost the price of a new watch itself
There is also people who decides to get a sapphire crystal which is another usd 60!!!

Its not exp for giving your watch the look you like, but it is just not me.

I digress, anyway, cannot wait for the dial to arrive and switch it in as a luminite, I'm getting tired of seeing the dial being just weak lume and all. So just this simple dial switch and we will see where things go.

Here's a picture of someone who has done it.

Looking good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment